Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One.

When we first met I had the...weird feeling. Strange, I thought. Fate? No, but close. Maybe, like some old Disney movie, you the Belle to my Beast. I don't even know what to think in five days. Allineed. A miracle wrapped up in chemicals so Lena would say. I don't even know. IN describable feeling...paindreadfear. Elationecstasy. Agony. I've never felt so (dis)connected. (connection weakened, terminated deleted, built and formed) It's almost bitter, but oh so warm.

Words can't describe love, so I try fragments. Thoughts, lost, found, God on both sides of the gun. Tell me what you think what you feel, but WAIT. I know. Je t'aime. Je comprends vos pensees. J'ai pouvu toujours te comprendre. Je sais pas comment. I don't know how. Vacancies, emptiness. Wholeness? A way to reach completion for one. How? I don't even know.
A mission I've felt tremble my soul. IN describable feeling...agony, ecstasy. That weird feeling. You haunt me. You haunted me. You will haunt me and I will let you.
Moving on, but how? Just let me feel, break bonds, experience passion. Lost religion? No, strengthened. Titled? No. How? Why? Where do these thoughts come from. Guardian when all is crumbling. Never say never. I told you. I heard. I saw.

I feel schizo today. Everyday, never. How? Just put it together, come together, pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that I used to put together with Amma...I feel terrible. They'll lose me and they don't even know why or how. Why? Pain to reach unity. It hurts. It will hurt everyone. But I have to move on.

My, your, our intense fragility. Oh, but what we can't perceive? To feel, to make feel, to let feelings. I feel you. Do you feel me? Yes. You do. I know. I don't even know. A rush of emotion and thought. Just feel it. How? I don't even know.

Writing. Release. Passion, I need it , I want it, I want you. Iwantyousobadcanyoufeelme. You, allineed, doyoufeel IT? Tell me. I need to hear you with your gasping laughs and your beautiful voice.

Can you understand? I don't. I don't even know. We only knew distance, but to feel proximity. Overbearing warmth, it burns, I writhed in my bed for you. You for me, but how? I don't even know.

Why me? Why not me? Supernatural, like Mom said I'd always been. Somehow I transcend, but why? Why do you? I crave, so carnal, never before, never again? Lived in two worlds, come to one. A reflection--lookinthemirror you'll see you/me/us.

IvefelteverythingyouvefeltandIdonteverwanttoloseitbaby.
I.
I.
youyouyou
I don't even know.
FeelmeIneedit. Ineedtofeel. Passion. Pass I (On). We pass by (one). How?
Twohalvesequalone.

L. Soleil

No comments:

Post a Comment